A high tower, which its height reaches to 100 meters and its internal sides are 12 to 12 feet, is on the sight in Delgoash Palace. A clock is installed on uppermost part of the tower which had pillars to four sides. This clock was bought and installed one century ago in 1911 AD. This attractive tower was damaged during the coup Saur 7, 1357 – 27 Apr. 1978.