Date: February 1, 2015
The president of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan’s order on appointment of eight minsters of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan’s Cabinet and director general of National Security
1. Mr. Salahuddin Rabbani, as minister of Foreign Affairs of IRA;
2. Mr. Mohammad Eklil Hakimi, as minister of Finance of IRA;
3. Mr. Noor-ur-Haq Ulomi, as minister of Interior Affairs of IRA;
4. Mr. Daud Shah Saba, as minister of Mines and Petroleum of IRA;
5. Mr. Faiz Mohammad Osmani, as minister of Hajj and Religious Affairs of IRA;
6. Mr. Ferozudin Feroz, as minister of Public Health of IRA;
7. Mr. Sayed Hussain Alemi Balkhi, minister of Refugees and Repatriations of IRA;
8. Mr. Nasir Ahmad Durrani, minister of Rural Rehabilitation and Development of IRA; and
9. Mr. Rahmatullah Nabil, as director general of National Directorate of Security.
I wish them further success from the Almighty Allah in serving our homeland and people based on applicable laws of the country.
This order shall be applied on its endorsement’s and published in official gazette.